"Hello,

all, Thank you for your support. Yesterday was my birthday.

When I told someone that I was turning 67 yesterday they said, “Whoa, that’s older than I thought you were!” I took it as a compliment.

When I was a kid I did not like my birthdays at all. I didn’t have many friends – I was shy and bookish. My Mom would try and do something for my birthday, like bring me a cake, but it always felt like our little celebration fell short. I still definitely appreciate my Mom for trying.

This sense of deficiency was heightened by the fact that my older brother was more social and seemed to have better parties.

As an adult I became comfortable either ignoring it or having a celebration I’d enjoy. I got friends together for my 30th and 40th.

In 2023, I celebrated my birthday with lots of people in Comebacksociety . What a contrast with my childhood.

I’m so fortunate to be able to celebrate my birthday today with the members of comebacksociety but also with so many people sending well-wishes from around the state – thank you!

To the extent you’d like to help me celebrate, please do something kind for someone in your life. That would make me happy.

If you’d like, you can also visit comebacksociety ,We are making amazing progress each day. It’s not every day that you kick off a new political movement.

I’m excited for what the year will bring. Who knows, maybe by next year the pandemic will be over! But in any case, I’ll be doing my best to appreciate every day from now until then, and I hope you will too."

                                                                                              -------- Asim Sen Majumdar--------






This is the remark of one of our patient, senior most also. this is the way how do we care for our members.

Visit us : www.comebacksociety.org.in


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leap Of Faith and ComebackSociety

Completion of 9 year journey of Comeback society